Let's Talk Fabric | Zara TRF New Collection


Top // 1 | 2 | 3
Middle // 1 | 2 | 3
Bottom // 1 | 2 | 3  

Zara, Zara, Zara. Oh how I am in love with this store at the moment. Firstly, their prints are on point with the latest trends. Secondly, if anyone is doing the 70s theme right this coming season it is Zara. And, thirdly, their fabric is to die for! On a recent trip to Zara to collect print inspiration I got more inspired by the fabric, its quality and its colours. 
The new TRF collection features - lace, denim, cotton, ribbed knits, suede, velvet, polyester, viscose, wool and faux fur. Not only are the fabrics soft to touch and dyed or woven in seasonal colours but they are cut beautifully. That wool coat (B2) for instance is coat perfection and the perfect autumn accessory. Denim comes in soft cottons that are frayed at the seams to give a natural, worn look (T2 & M2). Everything feels very oversized and boxy but fresh and exciting for the new Autunm season ahead that can be layered going in to the Winter season with messy hair, plaits and simplistic make up. I mean, who doesn't want to look like a Zara model with the clothes, hair and make-up!?
The collection as a whole makes me wish I could shop in Zara more, I think they are the main high street store easily translating catwalk trends and colours at the moment but still keeping to that Zara look and catering to the Zara customer. I seriously want to rave about these fabrics and looks!

What is your favourite? How would you wear these pieces?

All images copyright of Zara.

1 comment:

  1. I wanted to thank you for this great read!! I definitely enjoying every little bit of it I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff you post.
    Regards: chiffon

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.